Tuesday, July 22, 2008
My fun Saturday
Hello everyone. Just thought I would let everyone know that the new Batman movie is Awesome and everyone should go see it! Brodie and I had a fun day Saturday. He was working in Whithall, MT and I had a work party that day so I drove up to Whitehall with my co-workers to meet up with him. He then went to the Lewis and Clark Caverns near Whitehall. They were awesome. When everyone comes up here to visit me we will all have to go! Lots of stalagtites and stalamites and stuff like that. It was really cool. After we got out we got out of the cave we saw a live rattlesnake that the park ranger was trying to catch. It was ratteling a lot. First one I have seen. Then we went to my work party in Bozeman Mt. Afterwards we went to the Batman movie and like I said, awesome. Pretty good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment