Monday, August 4, 2008

Hiawatha bike trail

The other day I took off work and went on an awesome bike trail called the Hiawatha Trail. It is located on the Idaho Montana border. It is old train tracks that they turned into a bike path. 15 miles and through alot of dark long tunnels. Beautiful and really cool! It is all downhill 15 miles and at the end there is a shuttle to take you back up to the top. So since Brodie is brave he wanted to try to ride all the way back up. I tried. I took about 1 hour to go 2.5 miles. I then realized we wouldn't get done until 9pm if we kept up. I went down to the shuttle and Brodie went up. It took him 1 hour to go 13 miles! He is crazy awesome and I am, I guess real slow. Fun trip!

No comments: