Thursday, August 28, 2008

We need to have a talk.

First off. Steve, Congrats! You are off to college. What a fun and exciting time of your life. You will love it. Find lots of cool friends and have an awesome time!

Second. Mom. Don't be sad. We all love you and wish we could all live with you in Benicia, but we can't. Just think of all the free time you will have for yourself and dad. Yeah. Also you will just have to start planning more vacations to visit us. I found a good website that tells you of good deals on flights. You can put where you want to fly to. I put in Spokane to Oakland and it tells me off cheap flights. I just saw one for $160 to oakland. It was only in September so I didn't get it but they have some good deals. The website is airfare watchdog. You all should sign up for there emails.

Lastly. To everyone else. Your lives must not be very exciting since there aren't very many posts. Unfortuantly I don't believe that. Let us know what is going on. Love you all.

No comments: