Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Update

Ok so if any of you were wondering how this baby thing is going, here we go. I think I am 9 weeks along, meaning my baby is the size of a grape now. Exciting. Two weeks ago it was a blueberry, last week a kidney ban and now a grape. The baby is getting bigger.

Being sick. Not so much fun but do able. I throw up every morning. My food is digested so it is always lots of exhausting dry heaving. Lately I have been getting sick after eating too. Not very often but it has happened about 6 times. I ate lunch the other day and a few minutes later it all came back up. It sucked because I had to go back to work and I was real hungry soon after. Besides that I get nausous throughout most of the day. Some days and good and some are real bad. Just depends.

Hunger. Mainly when I am having a good day, not very nauseous, I get really hungery. I eat and eat and eat and eat, and am still hungry. It is weird. My little grape is real hungry.

Sleeping. All I need to say is I sleep alot. I go to bed real early almost every night. It is sad how much sleep I get. Life is boring right now becasue all I do is go to work, go home for a few hours and then sleep. It does seem to help me feel better the day after I get a ton of sleep so I will just keep on sleeping.

Doctors Appt. Still not here yet. It seems like it has taken forever to get here. It is next Friday November 7th. I guess time slows down when you get pregnant. It is going to be a long 9 months.

I still haven't told everyone. I decided to wait to tell people in our ward and on facebook until I have gone to the Doctors office. Some people I have told get really excited and others not so much. It is interesting seeing peoples reactions. Alot of people's reactions suprised me. More negatively though than anything. Suprised some people weren't excited for us. Oh well. I do want to thank you who did get excited and happy for me. Mom and Britt made me really happy. Thanks!

Well thats the update for now. I will let you know how the Doctor's visit goes next week.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Well I can't imagine what kind of crazies aren't even a little bit excited for you Ash! Everytime I go to a store with baby clothes I want to buy something for you but then I tell myself to at least wait until you know the sex (oh how exciting that day will be!!!). Sorry that you keep puking though, hopefully it will stop in a couple weeks.