Saturday, October 4, 2008

Trip to California

So I know it's been over a month since Christian and I went to visit Mom and Dad in Cali but we finally found a cord so we could download our pictures. Funny thing is, we didn't actually take very many pictures while we were there. Anyways, here are a few...

This is the only photo we managed to get from Jet-skiing at Lake Berryessa!


Here is Mom, side-ways mini golfing at Scandia

Here is me and Steve, looking angry...we were probably losing or something

Here is the cheesecake I made from Mom's recipe for the Cheesecake Factory's White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. And it was darn good, at least I thought it was. Too bad I didn't get a picture of the amazing ribs I made...

In addition, we went with Steve to Six Flags, we all went to Mendocino to sea-kayak (which was soo hard & tiring and where Dad almost drowned), and I went to Claim Jumpers for the first time (where Mom had the best salad of her entire life, just ask her)... plus we experienced a train ride to California instead of a flight, that was ... interesting, to say the least.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Britt you did a good job with the fam photos! I really like how you did the blog. great jarb.